Each arts area has a booster/support club made up of parents who help with additional costs and who volunteer for the department. Each student in the department is expected to help with the raising of funds. Every parent is encouraged to join and actively participate in booster club activities.
For more information on individual booster organizations, please select below:
- Cinematic Arts Boosters
- Creative Writing Boosters
- Dance Boosters
- Instrumental Boosters (Site coming soon!)
- Piano Boosters
- Theatre Boosters
- Visual Arts Boosters
- Vocal Boosters
Forms used by booster groups:
- Fundraising Request–Booster
- To be used any time money is collected from students–for fair share, dues, rental fees, sale of merchandise, etc.
- Special Activity Request–Booster
- To be used for concerts, openings, dances, meetings–events on or off campus
- Tickets, if sold, should be included on this form
- Agreement Letter for Students Selling Merchandise
- To be used when students take merchandise to sell, or for catalogue orders.
- Can be adapted to suit booster group’s particular activity.
- Must be on file in the Activities Office prior to sale.
- Can be used for more than one sale if all information is included.
- Monthly Report for Bookkeeper
- submit to bookkeeper every month, even if you have no activity; please do not get behind
- attach the bank statement to the report
- must be signed
- Annual Audit Report for Bookkeeper
- fiscal year ends June 30
- annual audit report must be submitted no later than August
- attach a copy of each month’s bank statement
- must be signed by three officers NOT including the treasurer