Douglas Anderson School of the Arts uses a wide assortment of data in order to assess our strengths, as well as areas we can target for improvement. The following information is collected by the school and the district to help us in evaluating those strengths and weaknesses in our annual School Improvement Plan, and for the purposes of SACS accreditation.
- School Demographic, Assessment and Accountability Data
- NCLB School Accountability Report: 2006-2007 – 2007-2008 – 2008-2009
- 2007-2008 School Climate Survey – Parent Results – Student Results – Employee Results
- 2008-2009 School Climate Survey – Parent Results – Student Results – Employee Results
- Standards Assessment Report – (for school accreditation)
- 2008-2009 School Improvement Plan
- 2009-2010 School Improvement Plan
- 2010-2011 School Improvement Plan
- Douglas Anderson School Profile 2011
- Walk-Through Observation Form (Cluster 2)
- Teacher Observation Look-Fors
- Post-Observation Planning Guide
For more information on Duval County’s district-wide accreditation process, please click here.